Saturday, February 5, 2011

Custom-made! Pencil Portraits!

I almost forgot to tell you about these! If you send me your pic of choice - please, let it be a high-quality (300 dpi or more), digital photo - I can draw you a keepsake, an heirloom, something to make your heart happy. Remember, I do not change the pose of the subject, so please do not send me a photo looking to the side and expect me to draw a frontal pose! If I do not know the person, I can only draw what you give me to work with.

Please send me your favorite person by email - well, probably a picture of your favorite person, and don't feel bad if it's you yourself! If you go to my Etsy shop, you can see the prices for different types of pictures. Email me at keepsakemaker777@gmail.com, and we can discuss your preferences.

I am showing you a little bit of my work:






These were all done for custom orders. Email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment